Wool & Wicker is owned and managed by Diane DeBray, a knitter and crocheter of 58 years experience. Diane is the originator of the West Coast Knitter's Guild, and has 33 years experience in the retail yarn business. Featured items at Wool & Wicker include the following:
- all Addi products in every size and type
- Locally made Padraig slippers.
- great variety of yarns in every weight for knitting and crochet, including all current Hikoo, Schoppel, and Zitron Brands from skacelknitting.com
- Canadian hand dyed Colour Adventures from the new dyer Twist of Yarn in Vernon.
- Patterns and books for anything you want to knit or crochet, including internet access to Ravelry. All magazines and books are 50% off.
- Bolga Baskets and Lantern Moon baskets
- Many samples to try on before you buy yarn to make them.
We are presenting our summer sale early, draw for your discount, anywhere from 10-50% off all regular priced items. We will also have kits put together for quick shopping, and samples priced to sell.
If you are in need of a lunch or dinner stop while in Steveston, there are 65 places to eat, including a new Juice Truck!
Yarn Crawl Hours: Friday: 10:30am – 5pm; Saturday: 10:30am – 5pm; Sunday: 12pm - 5pm
Store Address: 130 - 12051 Second Avenue, Richmond, BC V7E 3L6 (in the village of Steveston)
Store Phone: 604-275-1239 / 1-877-966-5945 (toll free long distance)
Parking: If there is no parking on Second Avenue, customers can park in the parking lot behind the store. You can access this via an alley that is entered from Moncton by Steveston Coffee on the south end, or from Chatham behind Ichiro's Restaurant on the alley's North end. There is a back door to the store just to the left of the construction trailers.